Sanitary Inspector Course, Duration and Eligibility
Sanitation is one of the important aspects of the health and hygiene sector. If your place is not sanitized or there is a lot of garbage in your place then the people living there get infected and have a lot of diseases. A sanitary inspector usually looks at all the hygiene matters and public health. So, this course is for those people who want to pursue a career in the health sector and community sector. Hence, To pursue this course you don’t require any specialization in any field. So, a sanitary inspector job is not an easy task as you have to look at the condition of the place and the people around that area.
Sanitary inspector course requirement
Some basic eligibility criteria must be met to take a health inspector course:
- To obtain a diploma in the sanitary inspector, you must complete your education up to the 10th standard, after which you will be eligible to apply for this course.
- You can graduate from your high school in any stream to take this course.
- You can also pursue this degree after obtaining your bachelor’s degree in a course such as natural sciences, environmental sciences, or health sciences.
Minimum Entry Requirement
|Education||Candidate must have completed 10+2|
|Scope||The courses on the sanitary inspector are aimed at providing technical training supplemented by a practical training program for candidates aspiring to join the health and sanitation services of municipal bodies, district councils, iron roads, five-star hotels, food and pharmaceutical administration, airports or comparable offerings in different organizations. Therefore, Address health and sanitation issues including preventive health, family well-being, environmental conditions, etc. |
Health and health management refers to the management of public health and sanitation in various sectors such as health, food and water safety, travel, and pollution control, among others.
|Affiliation||The government of India recognized|
|Fees||Admission fees: 1000|
Tuition fees: 1000 per semester
Examination/assessment and grading system for sanitary Inspector
- The course is divided into two semesters.
- Therefore, three papers in the two semesters which include theory – 60 points, practice – 20 points, internal – 20 points.
- A total of 100 points + viva voce – 60 points (20 points per paper).
- Internal assessment includes field visit reports, tutorials, courses taken, and homework.
- The written question paper template would be objective + subjective questions of the part covered.
In the end, if you want to become a sanitary inspector then you have to be patient and need to see each and every single point so that no one can get infected. Sanitary inspector demand is increasing day by day with the changes in the public health sector. They have to maintain all the areas of the city or state so that public health can be saved. For Example: in your city, there is so much garbage and you want that to be clean then at that time you will think about sanitary inspector as they are the ones who will clean all the area and make that area garbage free. So, because of that, no one can get infected and all live healthy lives.
“Clean India Green India”